Dr. Edward Rowland
Dr. Edward Rowland is a 4th generation West Texan. His great- grandfather turned virgin prairie into farmland north of Abilene in the 1880s. He has lived in the Midland/Odessa area since 1978.
His family includes 2 children, 2 granddaughters, a grandson, and one on the way. Plus – Cavalier King Charles spaniels Caroline and Bella. One of them frequently greets patients.
- BS in zoology, minor in chemistry, Texas Tech University
- MA in Museum science, Texas Tech University
- BS in human anatomy, Parker University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Parker University
- EMT license, state of South Carolina
- Massage therapy license, state of Texas
- Texas Board of chiropractic examiners, since 2000
- Registered massage therapist, Texas (expired)
- Emergency Medical Technician, South Carolina (expired)
- Massage therapist
- Director of Midland’s prestigious Petroleum Museum for 17 years
- Artillery Captain, U.S. Army
- Oilfield roughneck
- American Chiropractic Association, Texas Chiropractic Association
- Certified Total Body Modification practitioner
- Midland – Odessa Symphony Chorale
- Boards of the American Airpower Heritage Museum and Permian Basin Opera
- Past board member/member of numerous organizations, including Mensa, Rotary and Lions Clubs, Arts Assembly of Midland, Texas Association of Museums, Allegro Chorale, and many others.
Hobbies. When not healing people Dr. Rowland enjoys:
- Home renovations
- Sculpting and wood carving